Engineering Motor Vehicle - Light Vehicle Maintenance - Full Time - Level 3 at Barnfield College
The aim of this course is to prepare you for work in the motor vehicle repair industry.
• Communicate effectively and precisely with colleagues to affect the desired outcome
• Work and cooperate with colleagues to achieve desired outcomes
You will undertake practical work, which is specific to working in the Motor Vehicle Service and Repair sector.
You will be required to work with colleagues, which will require you to be well organised.
You will study aspects of vehicle systems and technology that will support your practical work.
- A minimum of 4 x GCSEs at Grade C or above
- A pass at BTEC Level 2, NVQ Level 2 or VRQ Level 2
English and Maths requirements:
- Minimum of Level 2 English and able to work towards Level 2 Maths
Level 4 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles (VRQ) Employment within the Automotive Industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Barnfield College directly.