Health and Social Care (Adults) for England Level 3 Diploma at Brooks & Kirk Limited
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF) ia a generic Health and social care qualification that serves as the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements in the social care sector in England.
This qualification is ideally suited to anyone working in one of the following roles;
- senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in a residential settings
- senior healthcare assistants/support workers in community and primary care environments
- senior healthcare assistants/support workers in acute health environments
- senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
- senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
- senior support workers in supported living projects
- community-based senior care assistants/support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas, eg dementia, learning disabilities
- personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
At Level 3 learners can expect to be working in front line delivery at a more senior role.
Learners can progress to Level 5 QCF qualifications for management or senior practitioner roles in health and social care, or to specialist qualifications reflecting the environment in which they work.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Brooks & Kirk Limited directly.