Introduction to Early Years Education and Care CACHE Level 2 Certificate at Hull College Group
The CACHE Level 2 Certificate in an introduction to Early Years Education and Care prepares learners to work with children between birth and 5 years, with knowledge of children up to 7 years.
Students will go on placement in 2 different settings.
- Introducing the Role and the Early Years Practitioner
- Legislation, Framework and Professional Practice
- Play, Development and Learning for School
- Professional Development
- Work Placement
- GCSE at C or above in either English or Maths and a range of other GCSE in academic subjects grade C-E.
- Clean Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
This level 2 programme is assessed through assignments and practical tasks carried out in placement.
This qualification allows progression into the CACHE Level 3 Early Years Educator qualifications and other Level 3 qualifications.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.