Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship at Richard Huish College
Keeping customers happy, maintaining customer loyalty, ensuring repeat business whilst encouraging customers to sell the merits of your organisation to their friends, relations and colleagues, is an aspiration of the majority of businesses. The most eff ective means to achieve this is ensuring your organisation delivers excellent customer service.
Competent and confi dent customer facing staff are the key to organisations remaining competitive and maintaining/ increasing profi t. Customer service should be a priority in every successful organisation; therefore the Customer Service NVQ Certifi cate has been designed for all industries.
- Communicate using customer service language
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service.
Optional Units (made up of a specific theme)
- Impression & Image
- Handling Problems
- Development & Improvement.
Examples of Customer Service optional units include:
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Process information about customers
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Deal with customers across a language divide
- Resolve customer service problems
- Deliver customer service to difficult customers
- Develop customer relationships.
It is suitable for candidates who are:
- Employed in particular customer service and administrative job roles
- Working in a customer service environment
- Providing service to customers
All Apprentices will be required to complete the components listed below in addition to the NVQ Certificate:
- Technical Certificate Level 2 in Customer Service
- Principles of customer service
- Customer service & organisations
- Functional Skills: Maths Level 1 & English Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Work Book
The NVQ Certificate will be carried out in your workplace. All other Apprenticeship requirements will be completed at Huish Business School through day release. Duration - approximately 12 months.
It will be carried out in your workplace. All other Advanced Apprenticeship requirements will be completed at Huish Business School through day release.
You can progress on to a level 3 NVQ in Customer Service.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Richard Huish College directly.