Enterprise and Entrepreneurship - BTEC Level 3 at The Forest Academy
• To develop the skills to be a successful entrepreneur.
• To provide learners transferable knowledge and skills.
• To promote the ability to apply learning in business contexts.
• To learn through a range of learning experiences.
• To provide employability skills and progression for higher education, apprenticeships or employment.
• A range of assessment types and styles used such as internal, external and synoptic which suit the vocational qualifications in the sector.
• Graded using a scale of P to D*
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Forest Academy directly.