Womens Hairdressing Level 3 Diploma at Bridgwater College
The course is designed to advance your hairdressing skills and knowledge. This is progression from a VRQ Level 2 qualification or for experienced stylists who would like to extend their knowledge. This opportunity opens the door for people to earn while they learn, attending College for 3 days per week over a year. On completion of the course, you will gain a VRQ Level 3 in Hairdressing.
This course covers all aspects of hairdressing that you will experience while working in a busy salon environment.
Course content includes:
- Health and Safety
- Promotion of additional products or services to clients
- Developing advanced cutting and colouring techniques
- Client consultation
- Develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills
- Provide colour correction
- Style and dress long hair
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Creative perming
At least four GCSE in the C-E range, to include English, or an appropriate Level 1 or 2 qualification.
- Practical observation
- Oral questions
- On-line tests
- Progress to Level 3 Barbering
- NVQ 3 Award in Wet Shaving
- Employment in a range of environments including hair salons
- Progress onto a Level 3 Media Make-up course
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.