Animal Care Apprenticeship at Achievement Training Ltd
Apprenticeships are offered at intermediate and advanced levels to enable people to secure employment and work towards nationally recognized qualifications relating to their job role and future career.
As an apprentice you can earn a wage and work alongside experienced staff to gain job-specific skills. During off the job training (usually on day release to the center), you will develop the theoretical knowledge and understanding towards gaining a nationally recognized qualification.
There are a number of ways in which you can apply for an Apprenticeship:
- See the Achievement Training Vacancies
- Sign up to the National Apprenticeship Website and apply online: www.apprenticeships.org.uk
- Become an Apprentice in your existing workplace
Apprenticeships are often available to start throughout the year. Please contact us for more information.
Achievement Training is able to offer Apprenticeship opportunities in the following course areas:
- Animal Care
- Beauty Therapy
- Business and Administration
- Child Care
- Customer Service
- Health and Social Care
- IT Practitioners
- IT Users
- Nail Services
- Support Teaching and Learning
There are no specific entry requirements for an Apprenticeship position, however, if you are applying for a position through us, you will be required to attend the centre and have a meeting with one of the Apprenticeship Team staff members.
- Undecided on what Apprenticeship is right for you? – Come and have a chat with one of the Apprenticeship Team
- Already in Employment? – You can complete an Apprenticeship with your current employer or seek an Apprenticeship elsewhere. For advice and guidance on this please contact the Apprenticeship Team
Achievement Training Ltd is able to offer you one to one support and group support to help you become job ready. These meetings or sessions will be adapted for your individual needs and may focus on the following:
- Information on the Apprenticeship Framework
- C.V. and covering letter advice
- Advice and guidance on applying for Apprenticeships
- Course information
- Funding information
Earn While You Learn
The minimum wage for an Apprentice is currently set at £2.65 an hour. In the majority of Apprenticeship positions, you are expected to be employed for a minimum of 30 hours per week which will include the time spent on off the job training.
Achievement Training will work alongside your employer to ensure you have the necessary support to complete and achieve your qualification. Together, they will make sure you receive training tailored to meet your personal needs. Online learner support may be found in S.H.A.R.E. or, alternatively, support may be accessed in the centre with the Personal Development Coordinator.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Achievement Training Ltd directly.