Hairdressing and Barbering Course at Rathbone Training
Completing this course will help you to realise your potential and gain the necessary skills to begin your career.
During this course you will receive one-to-one support from your tutor to help you gain the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the hairdressing industry, and we will also help you to decide what career you are most suited to for the future.
Alongside the hairdressing qualification that you will study in our centre, you will gain work experience through our network of local employers, so that when you complete the course your CV is in the best shape possible and you’re ready to take the first step into your career.
- There are no formal academic requirements for this course.
- You will need to have an interview and assessment to make sure the course is right for you and to determine which level you will undertake.
- You’ll also need to show a keen interest in working in the hairdressing industry.
- You will need to complete a qualification for your knowledge of the hairdressing industry alongside functional skills in maths & English.
- In addition, you will also be assessed in your work experience placement to ensure you have the skills necessary to work in that environment.
- If you join this course you may be entitled to bursary payments to cover travel and lunch costs.
- We’ll also provide any protective clothing or specialist equipment that you might need. And you’ll get an NUS card!
- You’ll be able to move onto an apprenticeship, look for employment in a junior role or move onto higher education.
- Regardless of what you decide, we will help you every step of the way!
All of our courses run all year round, but do fill up very quickly, so apply now to secure your place!
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rathbone Training directly.