Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship at Warrington & Vale Royal College
Do you aspire to become an office supervisor or team leader where you will be responsible for the management of others? We offer flexible start dates to suit employers. Advanced Apprenticeships normally take around 12-18 months to complete.
On completion of the apprenticeship the learner will hold the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2 and English Level 2
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities (ERR) - this will inform the apprentice about current employment legislation that is appropriate to their role
- PLTS - Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
The qualification requires the apprentice to demonstrate the competence and knowledge to meet the requirement units for Level 3 Diploma. 5 mandatory units to be completed and optional units to make up the credits required.
You will learn and develop skills such as:
- dealing with internal and external correspondence
- organising meetings and events
- producing documents
- managing resources and office equipment
- managing information
- managing administration systems
- managing office facilities
The course will be delivered using a variety of learning methods and assessment including competence and knowledge. Our aim is to create an individual learning plan to suit both your own and your employer's needs including:
- Professional Discussions
- Product Evidence
- Witness Statments
- Reflective Statement
- Question and Answers
- Exams if chosen
- Functional Skills (exams)
- Tutorials (exams)
It may be possible for you to complete a Team Leading Level 2 or Administration Level 4 Apprenticeship however, advice and guidance is available at the college.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warrington & Vale Royal College directly.