Electrotechnical Technology Level 3 Certificate at Millennium Academy Ltd
The Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology qualification is aimed at candidates (i) following a Modern Apprenticeship Programme, (ii) who do or do not have access to NVQs, (iii) who wish for career progression within the Electrotechnical Industry. It is designed to contribute to the knowledge and understanding requirements for the Electrotechnical NVQ (City & Guilds 2356) and contains skills and knowledge which reflect the National Occupational Standards.
Application of Health & Safety and Principles:
· Comply with statutory regulations and organisational requirements
· Apply safe working practices and follow accident and emergency procedures
· Effective working practices
· Understand functions of electrical systems and components
· Understand electricity supply systems, protection and earthing
· Understand the functions of electrical machines and motors.
Installation (Buildings and Structures), Inspection, Testing and Commissioning
· Use safe, effective and efficient working practices to complete electrical installations
· Select appropriate methods and use tools, equipment and instruments for inspection, testing and commissioning of electrical installations
Installation (Buildings and Structures), fault diagnosis and rectification
· Select and apply fault diagnosis and rectification techniques
· Select appropriate methods and use tools, equipment and instruments to restore systems equipment and components to working order
Candidates need to have successfully completed the 2330 Level 2 qualification in Electro technical Technology
One online multiple choice exam and two practical assignments with underpinning knowledge written tests internally assessed and externally verified.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Millennium Academy Ltd directly.