Edexcel Art Short Course GCSE 5AD01/5AD0 at Castle School
Art Short Course
- The theme(s) for the personal portfolio will be selected and developed by centres.
- Centres are free to select any theme(s) appropriate to their students and resources.
- The theme(s) may each have a separate focus or be interconnected and must include supporting studies and personal response(s).
- Internally set, marked and standardised.
- Externally moderated.
- Work produced for assessment under controlled conditions, will consist of approximately 45 hours supervised activity.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.
Last updated date: 25 November 2014