Caring for Children CACHE Certificate Entry Level 1 at Tower Hamlets College
This qualiﬁcation enables learners to develop the basic skills needed to care for a baby or young child. Learners can choose from a number of units to – from setting a routine through to healthy lifestyles and the importance of play and learning.
- Children’s play
- Listening and talking to young children
- Eating healthily
- Providing a safe and hygienic environment for young children
- You should be at least 14 years old
- You will be asked to come into the college for an informal interview
- Learners can progress to the Level 1 Diploma in Caring for Children
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Tower Hamlets College directly.