Electrical Installations EAL Diploma Level 1 at Hugh Baird College
If you are looking to be a domestic or industrial electrician this is the route for you. This course is designed for those who wish to train or get an introduction into the electrical installation industry.
This programme includes studying maths and English towards GCSE grade A-C if you do not already have these grades.
- Structure of the Construction Industry
- Fundamental safe working practices
- Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- Site preparation or working in the construction industry
- Carry Electrical Installation wiring and terminations
- Fabrication techniques for Electrical Installations
- Electrical science and technology
In order to qualify for this course, you will need:
- GCSE grades in maths and English are desirable but not essential
Entry to all courses are subject to a successful interview, a satisfactory reference from your school or employer and evidence that you will be a committed student
16 - 18 Years: Free
- Electronics Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Industrial Electrical Installer
- Project Manager
- Self Employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hugh Baird College directly.