Sport Level 2 at Craven College
If you are active and want a career in sport then get ready, get set and go to this diploma course to give you a great start in your chosen field.
Find out how the Active Leisure Industry works and the factors that affect participation in sport whilst building your own individual and team skills. You will have the opportunity to experience Sports and Fitness Training in our Sports Conditioning and Performance Suite and at Craven’s All Weather Pitch, the local Sports Centre, Swimming Pool and Gym.
- Understanding the Active Leisure and Learning Sector
- Health, Safety & Welfare
- Participating in Sport
- Safeguarding & Protecting Children & Young People
- Injuries in Sport
- Factors Affecting Participation in Sport & Physical Activity
- Leading a Healthy Life
- Physical Preparation for Sports Performance
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Event Organisation
- 4 GCSEs 9-3 (A*-D) or Sport Level 1 including English & maths GCSEs 9-2 (A*-E)
- Clear (DBS) Disclosure & Barring Service check
Written examination and practical examination
For information about Financial Support that Craven College can offer visit: Fees & Funding
- Sport Level 3
At Craven College we want you to be successful both during your time here at College and anything you decide to do after College.
The support services within College exist to help support you to get the most out of your course: Craven College Support
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Craven College directly.