Construction Level 1 Certificate at South Essex College
This course is for those interested in preparing for a career in the construction industry, either as a craftsperson or through a related career in architecture, surveying or town planning.
System ref: #1482
This programme will develop your skills in the following trades:
- painting and decorating
- health and safety
- maths and English
This course includes a trip one day each week to the state-of-the-art Thurrock Campus to complete some of the practical elements.
- demonstrate the ability to work at level one in maths and English in an assessment, or
- Construction Entry Level 3 Certicate or equivalent and maths and English at level one
- successful attendance at interview event and satisfactory references
- practical assessments
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- Construction Level 2 Extended Certicate
- Maintenance Operations level 2
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.