NQF Creative Media Level 3 at King's Leadership Academy Liverpool
- These qualifications have been developed in consultation with partners in industry, further education and schools. They have been designed to provide a route into, or further development of skills in, a wide range of job roles within the dynamic interactive media industry.
- Unit 1 Digital graphics
- Unit 2 Web authoring
- Unit 3 Digital animation
- Unit 4 Interactive multimedia design
- Unit 5 Digital sound editing
- Unit 6 Digital video editing
- Unit 7 3D modeling
- Unit 8 3D game engines
- Unit 9 Game design
- 5 A*-C GCSEs including English, Maths and Btec media or ICT.
- University entry, further education or work-based training. Web design, graphic art, multimedia production, flash animation, 3D animation, sound design and editing, special effects, video production, logo/titles design, desktop publishing, games design, storyboarding.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact King's Leadership Academy Liverpool directly.
Last updated date: 22 July 2015