IOSH Managing Safely Refresher at Acacia Training
To update knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety issues. To review the changes in legislation and ensure companies are complying. To provide delegates with an understnding of compliance and practical systems control.Who Should Apply:
Those who have previously attained the IOSH Managing Safely Award within the last 3 years and require refresher training, Refresher training required 3 yearly.
The aim of this course is to update knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety issues and current legislation
Delegates will receive an overview:
- Legal requirements and legal updates
- Management responsibilities of health and safety
- Management systems and Policy
- Risk assessment and control
- Common workplace hazards
- Reactive and proactive monitoring techniques
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acacia Training directly.