Hospitality Apprenticeship Level 3 at Calderdale College
This Level 3 apprenticeship is aimed at those people working at a higher level within the hospitality and catering industry. The Hospitality Supervision qualification offers you the chance to develop new skills and gain recognition for the expertise you already possess allowing you to progress your career in the industry. The qualification is assessed in the workplace and offers flexibility in the choice of units to match your job role.
- Lead a team to improve customer service
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- Provide leadership for your team
- Contribute to the control of resources
- Maintain the health, hygiene, safety and security of the working environment.
- Supervise reception services
- Provide learning opportunities for colleagues
- Contribute to the development of a wine list
- Contribute to promoting hospitality services and products.
All applicants will be interviewed and assessed for suitability by a Training Officer. Applicants will be in relevant employment where the employer supports NVQ. You will also need to have an interview with the Training Officer.
Completion of a portfolio evidence for the NVQ element and completion of assignments and on line testing for the technical certificate.
No fees payable for learners aged 16-18.
The course can lead to you becoming an employed, highly skilled worker in the hospitality industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Calderdale College directly.