Creative and Digital Media Advanced Apprenticeship at Truro and Penwith College
This programme covers a range of creative and digital media techniques including photography, video editing, production of marketing materials, graphics, branding and promotion of a business or service and is therefore ideal for staff within a marketing or design environment, either starting their career in this area or looking to develop skills through a recognised qualification. The programme also develops skills including communication, team working and an understanding of the technologies within the sector.
- Awareness of employment in the creative media sector
- Communicating and presenting ideas in the creative and media sector
- Converging digital technology in the creative media sector
- Professional behaviour in the creative and media sector
- Contributing to good working relationships
- Ensuring your own actions reduce the risks to health and safety
- Awareness of health and safety in the creative media sector
- Pre-production planning
- Digital photography
- Digital film production
- Digital soundtrack production
Candidates joining the Apprenticeship programme require a minimum of 4 GCSEs graded A*-D.
After successfully completing the Level 3 award you will have the skills and confidence to apply for one of the wide range of Creative and Digital Media jobs across different and varied businesses and institutions. There are also a range of marketing and business skills courses and qualifications available from Truro and Penwith College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Truro and Penwith College directly.