Fine Art AS Level at Chipping Campden School
This exciting, creatively diverse and intellectually challenging course aims, over one or two years, to enable students to:
- Express their ideas and creative individually in an imaginative and thoughtful way
- Analyse their work, and that of other artists, evaluating this critically using appropriate subject terminology
- Develop ideas using a variety of media, experimenting and investigating
- Realise these ideas as informed, sustained artwork(s), through a personal, clear and relevant creative journey
- Foster an interest in, enthusiam for, and enjoyment of art, craft and design
Attaining a C grade at GCSE is highly recommended, and it is expected that potential students will have a good level of art-based skills and a keen interest, evidenced through personal work produced outside school.
Externally set task
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Chipping Campden School directly.