Personal Training Apprenticeship Level 3 at Accrington and Rossendale College
The learner will be employed four and half days per week and may attend College half a day per week to study towards:
- NVQ Level 3 in Fitness Instructing
- NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Functional Skills in English and Maths if needed.
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme.
Optional units would be negotiated to match the work place and job role.
On completing your application form you will be invited to attend college for an interview, which if successful, would then lead to an offer of a place on the course.
Attendance will be negotiated with the employer. Maximum of one half day per week in College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Accrington and Rossendale College directly.