Food & Beverage Service Apprenticeship Intermediate Level 2 at Derwentside College
Studying an Intermediate Apprenticeship will increase your practical skills and enable you to acquire more knowledge, techniques and training in the Food and Beverage Service.
Apprenticeship programmes are available throughout the year.
Course modules at NVQ Level 2 include:
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Food hygiene
- Contribute to effective team work
- Maintain food safety when storing, preparing and cook food
- Plus a selection from optional units
- Functional Skills English and Maths (Level 1)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Derwentside College directly.