Barbering - Intermediate Apprenticeship at Total People
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma Barbering
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Length of the course - 20 months Approximately
During the Apprenticeship you will cover areas such as:
- Change hair colour
- Style and finish hair
- Advise and consult with clients
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills
Who is it for?
To have a successful career in Barbering you need drive and motivation to help you constantly improve and update your personal and technical skills, in order to stay ahead of emerging trends and fashions.
Typical skills required include:
- Good communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Well presented
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Barbering
In order to start a Hairdressing & Barbering Apprenticeship at either Level 2 or 3, you need to have a job or a placement in the industry as it is a work-based qualification.
Employers may look for specific qualifications, these are stated on each Apprenticeship Vacancy.
Fully funded for employers with less than 1000 employees. For employers with 1000+ employees, please contact us for further details.
Aged 24 and over
Total People require employers to make a contribution towards the cost for all learners aged 24 years and over, embarking on an Apprenticeship.
Please visit our website for further information
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Total People directly.