Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 at Westward Pathfinder
The Customer Service qualifications cover a wide range of situations. The core units are:
- Communicate using Customer Service
- Language: the basic principles at the heart of customer service.
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service: all about your organisationalrequirements for customer service delivery.Optional units are chosen from differentcustomer service themes:
- Impression and Image – communicating effectively, giving positive impressions, promoting and developing services
- Delivery - providing a reliable and consistent service to a diverse range of customers and situations
- Handling Problems - recognising, monitoring and resolving difficulties
- Development and improvement - building, maintaining and improving customer relationships, to develop and improve services.
You will be supported by your assessor to build a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of a customer service role as well as evidence that shows you can do the job.
We can often support the cost of your course subject to eligibility. We may be able to reduce or waive a course fee depending on individual circumstances.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Westward Pathfinder directly.