Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship at Somerset College
Customer Service is the backbone of a good company, and people with good customer service skills are what every employer will be looking for.
You will cover core units on Level 2:
- Communicate using customer service language
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service
The Level 3 core units include:
- Understanding customer service
- Understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service
In addition to the core units, you will also cover the following Level 2 specialist units:
- Deal with incoming telephone calls from customers
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Recognise and deal with customer queries, requests and problems
- Develop personal performance through the delivery of customer service
The specialist units on Level 3 include:
- Make customer service personal
- Recognise diversity when delivering customer service
- Deliver customer service to difficult customers
- Lead a team to improve customer service
GCSE grades A* to C in English and Mathematics are desirable but not essential.
You will build a portfolio of evidence and be assessed while at Somerset College and also in the workplace by one of our assessors. Evidence will be a mixture of observation, witness testimony, professional discussion and candidate evidence.
To develop your skills and knowledge further you could progress on to further management qualifications.
You can seek employment in many areas such as retail or even the banking industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Somerset College directly.