Construction Operations and Civil Engineering Diploma Level 2 at CDC
The Level 2 Diploma in Construction Operations - General Construction has been developed for delivery in a training environment and has been designed to:
Develop learners skills and knowledge at this level.
Prepare learners to enter the industry in their chosen craft.
Prepare learners to take further qualifications to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding within their chosen craft.
On the Construction Operations and Civil Engineering course you will gain experience in laying of domestic drainage and non-specialist concrete and knowledge of building methods and technology.
All of this is underpinned by how to carry out safe working practices in Construction and establish work area protection.
- Establish work area protection and safety – general construction
- Health, safety and welfare in construction and associated industries
- Lay domestic drainage
- Place and finish non-specialist concrete
- Understanding civil engineering technology
- Understanding information, quantities and communication with others
Nio formal entry requirements
- Ongoing practical testings (throughout the year)
- Online end of unit tests (externally set)
16-18 year olds are fully funded
Not all students after 18 may need to pay fees, depending on your circumstances.
Contact Graeme Hall or Paul Shimwell on 0114 203 7102 for advice and guidance.
This Level 2 Diploma will enable and/or prepare the learner to progress in their chosen trade and on completion of this qualification, learners may progress:
- To undertake a Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations and Civil Engineering.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.