Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies at White Rose (Central College of Health and Beauty) Leeds
The Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies focuses on a range of practical skills and underpinning knowledge required in the Complementary Therapy Industry. The qualification is designed to provide occupational competency for employment and is acceptable for registration on the CNHC register, or to provide a sound platform onto further learning or training.
The Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies is comprised of 6 mandatory units and 1 additional optional elective unit.
The Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies is comprised of 6 mandatory units and 1 additional units as detailed below:
- Provide Body Massage for Complementary Therapies
- Provide Reflexology for Complementary Therapies
- Provide Aromatherapy for Complementary Therapies
- Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
- Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies
- Business Practice for Complementary Therapies
- Healthy Eating and Well-Being for the Complementary Therapy Client
Learners should discuss their own circumstances with the College as entry is based on qualifications, skills and experience as well as a keen interest in a career in the Beauty Therapy industry.
- Assessment is through portfolio building and continual assessment of practicalskills, written work and assignments.
- Learner progress is monitored through regular tutorials and reviews.
- Support is provided by our expert team throughout the course
The cost will vary depending on age and current qualifications and need to be discussed with the College.
Opon completion candidates may progress on to other sector related qualifications at level 3 or progress on to a level 4 qualification.
Learners should contact the College to discuss/apply for this course and ensure it is appropriate for their needs.
The college is located in the centre of Leeds at:
The Central College of Health and Beauty, 4th Floor, 13-14 South Parade, Leeds, LS1 5QS
Tel: 0113 246 1966
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.