Managing Meetings - Short Course at Acacia Training
The aim of the training session is to train anyone who finds meetings challenging, lengthy or perhaps not as productive as they would hope. Meetings work best when there is a clear purpose and when they are controlled.Who Should Apply:
Staff wishing to develop their careers. To help participants manage meetings effectively, ensuring they have a clear purpose and the meetings are controlled.
Within this session, participants will cover:
- Meeting planning and preparation
- Stereotypes you may expect to find in a meeting
- How to set and achieve objectives during the meeting
- Meeting discipline - how to effectively chair a meeting and keep to time
- Utilising resources
- How to encourage an give people confidence to contribute
- Effective minute-taking
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acacia Training directly.