Business BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at NewVIc
This programme is designed to provide a broad educational basis for training, higher education or employment within the business sector. It is especially suitable for self-motivated students who enjoy completing coursework.
The full course consists of units including:
- exploring business activity
- investigating business resources
- effective people, communication and information
On the course you will:
- develop the knowledge, understanding and skills to progress in business
- understand the different activities of businesses
- examine how businesses fit into the wider community
Five or more A*-C grades at GCSE, including English Language (grade 9-5).
Assessment is entirely through internally assessed coursework. There are no examinations.
Combined with other advanced level options, this subject will prepare you to progress to university to complete a degree in Business or a related area such as Finance, Management or Economics. You may also choose to move straight to employment in the business sector.
The one-year Certificate is equivalent to an AS-level. The two-year Subsidiary Diploma is equivalent to an A-level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact NewVIc directly.