Health & Social Care BTEC Level 3 Diploma at Churchill Community College
Health & Social Care is an exciting and interesting subject which covers many themes and will equip you with a range of transferable skills.
We have an excellent track record in HSC with a 100% passrate, with allstudents achieving at least a Merit. Also, at least 50% of Year 13 students who completed in 2013 cohort went to University to study in a related field.
You will be taught by a range of experienced staff who all have different backgrounds. We are an incredibly hardworking Department and you are offered endlesssupport to ensure you achieve the very best you can. We run drop in sessions and regularly run working lunches and coursework clinics.
You will study a wide and varied range of topics, for instance:
- Diet and Nutrition
- Healthy Lifestyles
- Development through Life Stages
- Complementary Therapies
- Public Health
- Health Education
- Caring for Children and Young People
- Physiological Disorders
- You will have the opportunity to complete work experience in a Care Setting
- A minimum of 5A*-C at GCSE including at least a C in English Language.
- A proven willingnessto meet all deadlines and work hard, both in lessons and independently.
- If you have studied BTEC First Diploma Health and Care you must have achieved at least a Merit.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Churchill Community College directly.