Traffic Office (Traffic Office Manager) Level 3 QCF Certificate at Wiltshire Transport Training & Development Ltd
To be able to manage the traffic office ensuring all staff are properly trained on relevant computer systems, check vehicle reports
and defect sheets, organise
replacement drivers/vehicles as required and ensure the driver rota is
complete. To use and report on fleet management systems on fuel/vehicle usage.
The candidate is required to complete the mandatory units:
- Health, Safety and Security at work
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues in logistics operations
- Routing and scheduling of loads
- Manage the traffic office
Along with the following optional units:
Optional Units Group 1 (2 units from this group)
- Release vehicles for daily tasks
- Monitor vehicle movements
- Identify suitable collection or delivery points
- Contribute to the provision of customer service in logistics operations
- Inducting new colleagues into a logistics operation
- Post journey reports and checks
Optional Units Group 2 (1 unit from this group)
- Produce costings for freight transport
- International road transport operations
- Help team members address problems affecting their performance in logistics operations
Optional Units Group 3 (2 units from this group)
- Recruit, select and keep colleagues in logistics operations
- Build and manage teams in logistics operations
- Manage your own professional development in logistics operations
Candidates aged 16-18 are fully funded. Funding for 19+ is more limited, please contact us for details.
Candidates cannot be on any other funded scheme and should ideally be employed or sponsored by a company in the transport/logistics industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wiltshire Transport Training & Development Ltd directly.