Beauty Therapy - Apprenticeship (WBL) NVQ Level 2 Diploma at All About Hair & Beauty Academy Limited
The Academy is able to offer an NVQ in Beauty Therapy. This is a part time programme which is run two days at The Academy, and three days work based as an apprentice in a salon (WBL). The course lasts for one year.
- The course involves successful completion of the following specialist units:
Ensure responsibilities for actions
- Promote additional services and products
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Provide facial skin care
- Enhance the appearance of lashes and brows
- Carry out waxing treatments
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure services
- Provide make up services
- Enhance the appearance of the skin using camouflage techniques
To be accepted onto this course, normally learners are ideally to have:
- Minimum of 3 D’s, but C’s or above are preferred
- A VRQ in hair or beauty or other related qualifications
- A strong commitment to working in the industry
Learners will be assessed throughout the course by building a portfolio of evidence. To gain the full NVQ all nine units need to be completed.
Learners can use the NVQ to progress to a NVQ Level 3 or seek employment in the industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact All About Hair & Beauty Academy Limited directly.