Childcare - Apprenticeship for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator) Level 3 at Kirklees College, Dewsbury Centre
This Apprenticeship is for anyone working towards full, professional status as an ‘Early Years Educator’, a highly valued qualification across the children’s sector which can lead to a wide range of supervisory and management jobs.
Topics on the course include:
• Supporting and promoting children’s early education and development
• Planning and providing effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
• Making accurate and productive use of assessment
• Legislation, policy, and employment regulations
• Working effectively in a multi-agency context
You must have a level 2 childcare qualification and at least a GCSE English 4 and GCSE maths 4 plus a DBS check. See website for more details.
• Workplace assessment
HNC or degree level course.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.