Level 3 Diploma in Marketing at Smart Training
If you're looking for a career in marketing, this qualification will demonstrate your ability to work competently in the role. Designed to meet the needs of employers, the course will allow you to develop the day-to-day skills needed to undertake an effective marketing role as well as increase confidence in your abilities.
It has been developed by the Marketing and Sales Standard Setting Body and is ideal for those starting out in a career.
Subjects covered during the course include:
- Conducting and evaluating market research
- Designing marketing promotions
- Implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of a marketing plan
- Developing an advertising campaign
- Design requirements for marketing databases
- Analysing competitor activity
- Contributing to marketing plans/strategies.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Smart Training directly.