Business and Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 at CSM Training
Around 4.5 million people help to keep businesses running in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. This includes registered directors, company and chartered secretaries, general administrators and specialist administrators who, in addition to general administration skills, also need sector-specific knowledge to fulfil job roles such as legal or medical secretaries.
This part of the apprenticeship is competency based and the assessor will gather information by observing and conducting professional discussions.
Knowledge Element - Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration
This part of the apprenticeship is more about the theory. Giving an opportunity to prove what the learner knows, and how deep their understanding of their job role is.
- Application of Number – Level 2
- Communication – Level 2
- Information and Communications Technology – Level 2
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Advanced apprentices, with support and opportunities in the workplace, can progress onto:
- Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Business and Professional Administration
- Further or higher education to undertake business related or other qualifications, including Foundation Degrees in areas such as Business, Business Management, and Business Administration
- A range of Business Professional Qualifications at level 4 or above
With additional training, Advanced apprentices may be able to progress in their careers to roles including Office Manager, Administration Team Leader, Personal Assistant or a wide range of managerial roles within a business.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.