Brickwork Apprenticeship Level 2 at New College Nottingham
This course consists of the following:
- QCF01 Conforming to General Safety in the Workplace
- QCF02 Conforming to Efficient Working Practices in the Workplace
- QCF03 Moving and Handling Resources in the Workplace
Students will also complete Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT, PLTS and ERR.
- Be aged 16 or over
- Have lived in the UK for the past three years
- Be employed in the trade and work a minimum of 30 hours per week
Observation/questioning/witness statement/Professional discussion.
- Progress to Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship Brickwork
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New College Nottingham directly.