Engineering (NQF) BTEC Level 2 First Diploma at Central Bedfordshire College
Through a combination of practical experience and written assignments, this qualification provides level 2 learners with the knowledge, skills and understanding needed for a career in the sector.
- Unit 1: The Engineered World
- Unit 2: Investigating an Engineering Product
- Unit 3: Health and Safety in Engineering
- Unit 4: Engineering Maintenance
- Unit 5: Engineering Materials
- Unit 6: Computer-aided Engineering
- Unit 7: Machining Techniques
- Unit 8: Electronic Circuit Design and Construction
3 GCSE D Grades (including English and Maths or Science) or A Merit in a relevant Level 1 Diploma and a D in GCSE English and Maths.
If you do not meet these entry requirements please ask about our Level 1 programmes.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central Bedfordshire College directly.