Science GCSE at Totton College
If you are interested in working in science or health-related jobs, these
courses can help you get there. You’ll learn in our fully-equipped labs from experienced teachers.
~ Includes work experience ~
Depending on your level, you’ll learn about:
- the three disciplines of applied science, chemistry, biology and physics
- chemistry laboratory techniques
- biology and the human body
- applications of chemical substances
- physics and electrical circuits
- health applications of life science
You’ll be assessed through a test, an assignment or a portfolio.
With your qualification, you can apply for a job in:
- earth and environmental science
- chemical industry
- biomedical science
- marine biology
- hospital and health care
- water, gas and oil industries
- forensic psychology
- many industrial jobs
Alternatively you can take a related course at a higher level.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Totton College directly.