Access to Building Services Engineering Level 2 Diploma at Southampton City College
This course provides certificated training in several different skills areas within building services engineering. You will cover the basics required for further training and progression into working in plumbing, heating and ventilation, electrical, refrigeration and air conditioning industries.
- Heating and ventilation operations
- Plumbing operations
- Refrigeration and air conditioning operations
- Electrical installation operations
- Scientific principles within mechanical engineering services
- Safe working practices in building services
- Environmental protection measures in building services engineering
- Roles and responsibilities in building services engineering
4 GCSEs grades A*-D (including English, maths and science)
- Level 3 Diploma in Construction or Electrical Installation
- Apprenticeship/Advanced Apprenticeship in Building Services, Electrical or Construction
- Employment in plumbing, heating and ventilation, electrical, refrigeration and air conditioning industries
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southampton City College directly.