Business Level 1 Diploma at City College Coventry
This course is ideal for you if you want a practical introduction to business and administration. The course is designed to allow students an insight of what it would be like to work in one of these areas and you will learn new skills.
You will be studying key areas, including:
- The roles and responsibilities of working in business administration
- How to support business meetings
- Be able to use different office equipment in a business environment
- Use different methods of communicating electronically
- Taking part in group projects
- Develop business ideas for a small business
All assignments are internally assessed, subject to external verification. To pass the course you will be assessed via practical assignments, coursework and exams in Maths and English. Although you may be given homework, the coursework is completed in the classroom.
This course is a Study Programme which consists of:
- Vocational Qualification
- Work Experience
* If you have not already achieved a GCSE pass at grade C or above in English and Maths you will study Maths and/ or English as an integral part of your college programme.
The majority of students who complete the Level 1 course progress onto the Level 2 Business courses. Alternatively, you may go into employment within the business and administration sector.
2 GCSEs at Grade E or above, or a relevant entry level qualification.
English and maths at Entry 3 or above.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City College Coventry directly.