Sport Level 3 Diploma at Seaton Burn College
This qualification is perfect for entering a specialist area of employment or to progress to a Level 4 programme. The broad option of study allows learners to gain good knowledge and understanding in the sport and leisure sector. It involves covering 8 compulsory units of work and 5 optional.
• Principles of anatomy and physiology in sport
• The physiology of fitness
• Assessing risk in sport
• Fitness training and programming
• Sports coaching
• Sports development
• Fitness testing for sport and exercise
• Practical team sports
• Sports nutrition
• Psychology for sports performance
• Sports injuries
• Leadership in sport
• Organising sports events
At least 5 GCSE grades A* to C.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Seaton Burn College directly.