Apprenticeship - Professional Cookery at St. Katherine's School
• We will work with you to help to secure employment as an apprentice in an establishment that is best suited to you.
• We will meet with you at regular intervals todiscuss how your apprenticeship is going and offer support when you need it
• We will support you attaining a Level 2 qualification in English and/or Maths if you have not yet achieved them.
• You will be a member of the St Katherine’s Sixth Form and will have the same access to pastoral support and resources as other Sixth Form students.
• We will support you with C.V. writing and interview skills.
Contact Paul Mingo-West , Hospitality and Chef Manager at St. Katherine’s School on Tel 01275376888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.chefapprenticeships.co.uk
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St. Katherine's School directly.