Art and Design BTEC Level 3 at Marriotts School
BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate in Art and Design = Equivalent to one A level
- Unit 1 – Visual Recording and Communication
- Unit 2 – Critical and Contextual Studies in Art and Design
- Unit 3 – The Creative Process
- Unit 12 – Fine Art Materials, Techniques and Processes.
- Students with C or above at GCSE Art and Design
- Students who can work independently
- Students who are willing to do homework.
Units will be taught separately with a set deadline for each unit; students will be given a unit timeline if they choose to take up the course. The marks will be totalled at the end to create a final grade.
Architect, furniture designer, photographer, film set designer, book designer, fashion designer, graphic designer, game designer, art teacher, toy designer, tattoo artist, cartoonist, make-up artist, industrial designer, art critic, flower arranger, portrait artist, web designer, animator, set designer, marketing director, sculptor, sign writer, costume designer, stonemason, illustrator, interior designer, hair stylist, cake decorator, scenic painter.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Marriotts School directly.