Team Leading - Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 at Easton & Otley College
This programme will support and develop the knowledge, understanding and skills required of a team leader. It will include learning how to manage workload, work with others, lead a team and communicate effectively and persuasively.
Suitable for: Those seeking or employed in a wide variety of roles and sectors and can include shift leaders, supervisors and team leaders.
The apprenticeship framework is made up of different nationally recognised qualifications. Including:
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (ILM)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics & ICT (City and Guilds)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Manage Personal Performance Development
- Communicate Work-Related Information
- Lead and Manage a Team
- Principles of Team Leading
- Understand Business
- Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to clarify course suitability.
- Entrants must have the ability to achieve Level 1 Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT and be able to manage the requirements of a Level 2 vocational qualification.
- Apprentices need to be employed for minimum of 30 hours a week in the industry with a contract of employment
Apprentices successfully completing the Intermediate Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by continuing onto the Advanced Apprenticeship in Management or other Management Training at the College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.