Skills for Living Entry Level at Exeter College
This course will help you to become more independent through developing your personal and social skills.
- Have your own personal tutor and an individual action plan
- Improve your life skills in our training flat, in areas such as cooking and safety awareness
- Gain skills that you will need in the workplace
- Develop your English, maths and ICT ability
- Have the opportunity to take part in enrichment activities such as the Ten Tors Jubilee Challenge and the Bronze Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
Assessment is continuous with regular reviews built into your programme.
This programme is designed for students with learning difficulties and individual needs who have attended specialist schools or units within mainstream provision. There will be an initial interview with a member of staff and a phased induction process.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Exeter College directly.