Accounting Intermediate Apprenticeship Level 2 at Milton Keynes College
The programme provides a structured approach to training and developing prospective accountants who understand the needs of the organisation, its customers and the sector within which they operate. This framework has been developed by employers and providers to meet the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises through to larger organisations. It will help employers’ recruitment of accountants by providing a training programme that can attract and help retain people in the sector.
To take part in this programme you will need:
- to be currently employed in a relevant financial setting
- enthusiasm for working with numbers
- good communication skills
- the ability to develop team work skills
- the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
This programme is mainly assessed through AAT assessment.
Successful applicants can progress to the Advanced Accounting Apprenticeship Level 3 programme.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Milton Keynes College directly.