Health and Social Care (Double Award) A Level at Pembroke School/ Ysgol Penfro
AS Course Content – 4 Units
· Promoting Quality Care and Communication.
· Promoting Good Health.
· Child Development.
· Common Diseases and Disorders.
A2 Course Content – 4 Units
· Working in Health and Social Care.
· Provision of Health, Social Care and Children’s Services.
· Understanding Human Behaviour.
· Complementary Therapies.
· 4 GCSEs at Grade C to include a ‘core’ subject. Health & Social Care GCSE an advantage but not compulsory.
· An ideal course for students intending to pursue a career in the ‘Caring’ sector and Health profession.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Pembroke School/ Ysgol Penfro directly.