NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Sport - Outdoors at Learning Curve Group - Skill Centre's
These qualifications aim to:
- give learners the introductory skills and knowledge to start a career in sport of progress with employment in the sector
- prepare learners for higher or further education, through full-time or part-time study.
The objectives of these qualifications are to help learners to:
- choose a pathway and units that reflect their career or academic aspirations
- enter employment in the sport and active leisure sector or to progress to higher or further education or onto the NCFE Level 3 Sport qualifications
- gain and develop essential skills that are valued by employers and higher and further education institutions
- develop knowledge and understanding of the vocational sector.
1. Participating in Sport
2. Leading an Outdoor Activity Session
3. Outdoor and Adventurous Activities
4. Promote Outdoor Activities
5. Plan, Deliver and Evaluate an Activity Session
6. Expedition Experience
7. Physical Fitness and Injuries in Sport
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
A graded portfolio will be completed during the course.
Course can be fully funded dependant on personal circumstances
Learners registered on these qualifications shouldn’t undertake another qualification at the same level with the same or a similar title, as duplication of learning may affect funding eligibility.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.