Music Practitioners Rock School Level 2 Extended Certificate at Big Creative Training LTD
This course is aimed at young people who are interested in developing a career as a songwriter/performer/recording artist. It will give you the opportunity to develop your writing
and performance skills with experienced industry professionals.
You will be building on your own personal and social development, and work towards setting targets and achieving goals. Through the Recording Artist Development and Business course you will be exploring and practicing important skills and techniques.
- Create and rehearse a performance of your own material
- Plan and stage events that you will manage as part of a team
- Write and record a collection of songs to an industry standard
- Learn how to earn a wage as an artist/songwriter
- Explore a range of techniques to develop effective song writing styles
- Learn and apply studio recording techniques
- Identify how to improve rehearsal practices
- Prepare and Perform a fifteen-minute set
Applicants must have 3 GCSEs at grade D or above (including English) or equivalent
Applicants who do not have a D in GCSE English must have Functional Skills English at Level 1.
All of our courses are vocational which means they are designed to compliment learners with a visual and kinaesthetic learning style.
As a result, you will be assessed via a range of both practical and written assignments.
We would actively encourage you to progress onto one of our Level 3 programmes at Big Creative Academy. This will allow you to further develop your creative skills and continue to
focus on your English and/or Maths.
Alternatively, if you have five GCSEs at grade C or above (including English and Maths) then you can progress onto one of our BCE Apprenticeship programmes.
You also have the option to progress into employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Big Creative Training LTD directly.