Creative Media Production Level One BTEC Diploma at East Riding College
This course aims to give you basic skills and understanding of media theory and production techniques. It is suitable for people who would like to progress to further study at level two and above but do not yet meet the entry requirements.
- Using the internet
- Creating digital images
- Investigating and developing interactive multimedia products
- Developing video and editing
- Website software
- Media audiences and products
- A minimum of two GCSEs
- You must be able to demonstrate a range of reading and writing skills
- Satisfactory record of achievement/references
- Successful College interview and an iniital assessment
This course is assessed through practical activities and written coursework, depending on the subject matter.
On successful completion of this course you may progress onto the Level Two BTEC Diploma in Creative Media Production or another level two course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.